In the Remote Possibility There's an Event, I'll List It Here
- The sporadic but e’er fun Poppin' a Cold One tour went intra-state — the gracious folks from the Authors on Main series in Wakefield, RI, invited me to read and interact with folk in the lovely Contemporary Theater Company. It’s a distinguished series that has featured such writers as Stewart O’Nan, Don Winslow, John Casey and Nancy Thayer. Wow.
- So much fun at the Old Lyme Phoebe Griffin Noyes Library. By the end, it felt like a big family gathering. Thanks so much to Mary, Dennis and everyone who came out.
- I'm still reeling over the kind turnout at the Groton Public Library and the gracious hospitality by the good folks who made it possible. We're talking to you Kim, Jean and Shawn! See photos here. A video of the talk was posted on Groton Municipal Television (GMTV), but I can't find the link, so just close your eyes and imagine how wonderful it was.
- An interview I did for @ Your Library is already on GMTV. You can watch it right now!
- Every Thursday at noon, I host Live Lunch Break, a streaming concert and interview series featuring local bands and musicians.
- And I talk entertainment and global lunacy on The Lee Elci Show every Thursday at 7 a.m. Lee is the popular morning drive host at southeastern Connecticut’s all-talk radio station 94.9 and his show reaches over 100,000 listeners from Hartford and New Haven to Long Island. Our segment is called Wizards of Weekend, videos of which can be found here.